Aqua Skin Akarui Lotion
- 100% Japan Made
- Fast-acting brightening lotion
- Powerful formulation
- Sakura Extract
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Helps improve skin elasticity
- Helps prevent hyperpigmentation
- Helps build keratin that is responsible for a firm and healthy skin
- Helps regulate sebum production of skin
- Helps protect the skin from UVA and UVB damage
- Helps prevent acne occurence and skin dryness
- Helps deeply moisturize the skin
- Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
What makes Aqua Skin different?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dry skin signs appear when corneocytes accumulate on skin surface (when stratum corneum has less than 10% water content) and lose its continuity. Moisturizers improve skin barrier repair, maintain skin’s integrity and appearance by acting as humectants, emollients, and occlusives.
Your body needs just as much attention as your face; therefore, body lotion should be applied daily. Of course, some days are busier than others, and a 7 step skincare regiment can sometimes be a bit much. Nevertheless, using body lotion two to three times a week will already show great results.
A lotion is a topical preparation, applied to the skin with bare hands or cotton wool, with the intent to moisturise and/or treat the skin. Most body lotions are meant to simply keep the skin soft, smooth and healthy, but they can also have anti-ageing properties and contain fragrances.
Night creams will contain retinol and hyaluronic acid which are two key ingredients when your skin is recovering from a long day. During the day your skin is exposed to so many dirts and pollution in the air; therefore, at night, it is important to treat your skin before sleeping.